Re: Introduction

2012/2/28 Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se>
Hello everybody,

I am a new member of the GNOME Foundation. I am originally from the city of
Kolkata in eastern India, but I am currently located in Brno, Czech Republic.
In the recent past I have been hacking on Telepathy Idle, and sending the
occasional patch to Gstreamer to make it work better with my Matroska videos.

Before that I used to develop Gnote; and in the dying days of GNOME 2.x I took
a shot at writing a photo management application based on Tracker called
Solang.

Welcome, Debarshi!  Looking to see great things from your contributions!

sri