Introduction

Hello everybody,

I am a new member of the GNOME Foundation. I am originally from the city of
Kolkata in eastern India, but I am currently located in Brno, Czech Republic.
In the recent past I have been hacking on Telepathy Idle, and sending the
occasional patch to Gstreamer to make it work better with my Matroska videos.

Before that I used to develop Gnote; and in the dying days of GNOME 2.x I took
a shot at writing a photo management application based on Tracker called
Solang.

Thank you for approving my membership.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
You have a better chance of dying today, than winning the lottery. Especially
if you didn't buy the ticket.