Re: GNOME Quarterly Reports

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-12-16 at 12:45 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
>> >
>> > No answers, so I guess there is no interest.
>>
>> I don't think that's a fair assumption. Perhaps it means our current way
>> of doing them is not successful, and we need to try something else.
>
> We should try, and you've made good proposals in the past.
> I'd be happy to see them discussed, together with the responsibility of
> leading such efforts.

I think making Quarterly Reports more interesting & accessible makes a
 lot of sense - whether that means rolling them into a magazine-type
 feature, or something else I'm not sure. Essentially making them less
 technical so that people outside the community find them interesting
 and worth reading. Right now, I wonder how many people read them -
 they were a great help in putitng the annual report together last
 year, but otherwise don't seem to be read or used by much of anyone.

 Emily