Changing Bylaws (was: Minutes for the Board Meeting of July 24, 2012)

Hello :)

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 07:09:40PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I don't think this was done. Can the diff get sent? :-)

Yep. I was supposed to do it and I haven't done it yet. I'll do it
hopefully within the next week.

I have a small issue though: We potentially want to discuss the hunks in
the diff and also propose new versions. Doing that via email is quite
tedious, because we cannot easily keep track of the whole document. But
neither gobby nor git nor the wiki are good solutions, as neither of
them is good for actually discussing things.
So if you have a suggestion as to how to nicely discuss changes to the
bylaws, let me know. I'll send around the old bylaws, the potential
new bylaws and the diff soon anyway.

And at some stage we need to put the final proposal up on
http://foundation.gnome.org for a notice period. We must put the new
bylaws up on "http://foundation.gnome.org"; for a few weeks before they
will be put into effect. I'm still tinkering with that new wordpress
instance to make it happen.
Again, if you have a proposal as to how to integrate that
notice, let me know.

Cheers,
  Tobi