Re: GNOME.Asia 2012 Official Announcement

Brian Cameron píše v Po 20. 02. 2012 v 11:38 -0600:
> Hosting GNOME.Asia 2012
> June 9-15, 2012
> Hong Kong

Maybe I'm just impatient or don't follow the right places, but:

I don't see any activity on
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-asia-list/ since October 2011.

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit just links to CallForHost
and Bids. That's both outdated now that we go for Hongkong.

Call for Papers was mentioned in
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/asia-summit-list/2012-March/msg00002.html but I didn't see a call on planet.gnome.org or on the foundation-list.

Last post on marketing-list gnome org with "Asia" in subject line was in
May 2011 so it seems that the marketing team is not involved?

Last post in https://www.facebook.com/groups/23768529182/ also just
mentions its existance: "GNOME.Asia 2012 will be in Hong Kong on June
9-15".

http://2012.gnome.asia/rfp/ seems to be online though - I just assume
that simply nobody knows about it.
If it hadn't come to my mind that I'm interested in giving some talks I
wouldn't have found out that the submission deadline is in 17 days.

Does anybody do some basic marketing for GNOME.Asia 2012?
It doesn't feel like currently.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed