foundation.gnome.org RENEWAL

Hi,

one of the duties of the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is to
maintain and keep up-to-date the Foundation website. [1]

The current status of the above mentioned website is it being old,
not really user-friendly, in some parts outdated and completely
different from how gnome.org is actually designed.

I would love seeing it renewed in every single piece of it and I am
here asking for suggestions, new ideas, feedbacks from any Foundation
member willing to give his two cents in having a completely revamped
Foundation website.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea,

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Chairman

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org