Re: Website content licensing
- From: Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>
- To: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Website content licensing
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:00:02 -0700
2011/3/10 Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
I raised this issue some time ago, take a look here: 
On 10 March 2011 22:22, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org
> We had previously agreed to a CC-BY 3.0 license. I'll have to dig up
> the emails from somewhere.
The problem is that the actual content of the Gnome wiki is not licensed.
Relicense all the content can be a hard task :/
Anyway, I think that would be a good idea set by default cc-by-sa 3.0
for new written documents created from now.
Can we just add a note to the page that shows up when the wiki asks you if you want to create a new page?
] [Thread Prev