Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 15th, 2011

    While I agree that we should not encourage the use of proprietary
    technology like Flash, in the context of a webinar I will be satisfied
    if attendees can access the content with free software such as Gnash.

That would be the necessary minimum.

Javascript is no problem at all if they make it free.
Trivial Javascript is not even an issue.

However, nontrivial nonfree Javascript would mean the site pushes
people to run nonfree software.  GNOME should not do that.

When we consider whether a specific end justifies a certain means, we
need to think about the larger ends and the principles they stand for.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation