Re: Desktop Summit CFP announed and Registration open

I assume changing the date is impossible now?
It just occurred to me that this conflicts with the Chaos Communication
Camp organised by CCC:
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Camp
This is probably the coolest and most geeky event on the planet (imagine
hackers sitting in their two man-tent hacking on a workstation with a
22" non-LCD monitor connected - a picture you'll never forget :)
I would assume that especially from Germany quite people would like to
attend the Camp too - e.g. me.
The Camp is only every four years so I will definitely go their :(

Cheers
  nils