GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-June 2011)

Foundation members,

I have uploaded an updated budget for the current fiscal year.  It
includes the our income and expenses from October 2010 to June 2011 and
the expectations from July to September.

You will the information available at:
http://foundation.gnome.org/finance/gnome-foundation-budget-2011-june.ods

Please remember this is a good moment for teams and local groups to plan
activities (hackfests, events, infrastructure, etc.) for the next fiscal
year (that start next October).  Send us the information before the
Annual General Meeting, so we can discuss it during the Desktop Summit.

Regards,

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://people.gnome.org/~gpoo/