Re: GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-May 2011)

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 13:38 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
> On 07/04/2011 05:32 AM, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> > Foundation members,
> >
> > I have uploaded an updated budget for the current fiscal year.  It
> > includes the our income and expenses from October 2010 to May 2011 and
> > the expectations from June to September.
> >
> > You will the information available at:
> > http://foundation.gnome.org/finance/gnome-foundation-budget-2011-may.ods
>
> I noticed that at the real tab, on expenses, it is not listed anything
> related to a11y hackfests.
>
> But we organized a atk hackfest on May, and although we reduced the
> costs as much as possible (food were payed by local LUGS, etc), some
> people asked to the travel committee in order to assist there.
>
> Were those costs assigned to a different month?

Yes and no.

Even though the hackfest was on May and the funds were earmarked for
May, the expense are assigned to the month where the reimbursement
finally takes place.  In this case, the reimbursement was done on June.
The same happens with the income, it is assigned once we get the funds
not when we invoice them.

On the other hand, I realized I wrote the amount in the wrong place
(Hackfest instead of Ally) on June.  Now, I have uploaded an updated
spreadsheet with the fix.  The amount requested was $2,454.

Thanks for catching this one.

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://people.gnome.org/~gpoo/