GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-May 2011)

Foundation members,

I have uploaded an updated budget for the current fiscal year.  It
includes the our income and expenses from October 2010 to May 2011 and
the expectations from June to September.

You will the information available at:
http://foundation.gnome.org/finance/gnome-foundation-budget-2011-may.ods

Also, it is a good moment for teams and local groups to plan activities
(hackfests, events, infrastructure, etc.) for the next fiscal year (that
start next October).

Regards,

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño