Re: GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-May 2011)

On 07/04/2011 12:12 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 11:53 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
Hi Rosanna and German!

I see that only U$12766 has been collected out of the ~U$23K+ (forgot
the exact amount). Do you need help collecting what's missing or is it
just not in the spreadsheet yet?

I think you mean GNOME Asia.  In 'Real' you will see what we actually
received, not what we have invoiced.   In the particular case of GNOME
Asia, in 'Real+Proj' you will see an expected income (we invoiced them,
and we expect to receive the funds by then) and a different total.

Also, the spreadsheet does not include the transactions of June.  Once I
have them, we will see.

Thanks for keeping an eye on it.

Yes sorry, that's what I meant: GNOME.Asia. So my question was whether you needed help on the follow up with the sponsors. If you do just ping me and I will contact them to see why it's taking so long.

Fred