Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- From: Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:22:51 +0800
On 01/23/2011 03:06 AM, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Jan 22, 2011 12:04 PM, "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org
<mailto:vuntz gnome org>> wrote:
> Le vendredi 21 janvier 2011, à 23:41 +0800, Frederic Muller a écrit :
> > So Hackfest registration is happening here:
> > http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011 , call for papers for
> > the conference is here http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper
> > and conference registration will be opening soon.
> What's the plan on the marketing team side? Do we have people who can
> go? I didn't see any replies on marketing-list to the previous mails,
> unless I missed something.
Since the dates selected are the span of a work week I cannot go. The
scheduling reprecussions would be too difficult to absorb.
I would be happy to make myself available on Monday and Wednesday
evening on IRC, however.
If enough people can't make it and doing telepresence on a larger scale
makes sense, I would be willing to take a few days off work to make that
more productive. I don't think doing telepresence makes sense if there
is a conference as those who would be remote would likely reduce the
conference productivity as much as aid it due to synchronization overhead.
What about 3 days only, from March 30th to April 1st?
] [Thread Prev