Re: Issue with meeting minutes
- From: Lefty <lefty shugendo org>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: foundation-announce gnome org, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issue with meeting minutes
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:44:03 -0800
On Jan 19, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Brian Cameron wrote:
> In the latest GNOME Foundation board meeting minutes (January 6th),
> some information that we intended to keep private was included:
>> * Hiring updates
>> o Marketing: only Lefty has applied so far (private)
>> + ACTION: Andreas will send out emails to get more
>> contacts or suggestions for someone who may be
>> interested in applying.
> We did not mean to highlight specifics about who had applied for this
> position. Instead we meant to communicate that we were simply seeking
> more applications at this point in time.
> Apologies for this oversight,
No worries: I've withdrawn my proposal. God luck with the emails and suggestions!
] [Thread Prev