Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Accepted

Mario!! :-)

Back in April-May 2010, I joined the Igalia WebKit team to work on
improving the accessibility support in WebKitGTK+, so WebKit based apps
were able to integrate better with the ORCA screen reader and, even
though there's still a long way to go, I feel proud to see that it seems
the original situation actually improved after these months of work.

It's improved quite a bit! Thanks for all your work and welcome to the Foundation.

--joanie