Invitation to participate in GNOME.Asia survey

Hello GNOMErs!

I would like to invite all of you to participate in a survey for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 and GNOME 3.0 Launch Party. Since the date and venue of the event will depend on the feedback of this survey, please support us by answering as many question as possible.

"The GNOME.Asia committee would like to hear your opinions on our upcoming GNOME.Asia Summit.

We are considering holding the forth GNOME.Asia Summit together with a 5-day Hackfest in March or April 2011 before, during or after the GNOME 3.0 release (Exact dates will depend on the launch date of GNOME 3.0 and feedbacks from this survey, exact city and venue still TBD.). The whole event  will include a 5-day private Hackfest and a one day open-to-public conference. Our objectives are to get together GNOME contributors to work on, promote and celebrate the GNOME 3.0 release as well as leverage on the GNOME 3.0 release to build a stronger GNOME community in Asia.

We intend to provide a private place for all the GNOME contributors working on GNOME 3.0 to meet and work together. We target to invite the GNOME release team, documentation team, marketing team and those contributors who will be involved with the actual mechanics of the GNOME 3.0 launch as well as those contributors living in Asia. Since you are within our target group, please support us by participating in this survey."

Click here to join the survey:
http://survey.gnome.asia/index.php?sid=92495

Thanks for your support in advance!

Pockey Lam