Re: Tee-Shirt Contest & Countries Eligibility

That's a great suggestion, thanks!  I've updated the rules to reflect that entries from these countries are valid but do not qualify for the prizes (unfortunately).

Thanks!

Paul

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> If giving the person a prize is what causes the problem,
> we could still invite people in those countries to enter,
> but inform them it won't be possible to give them the prize
> if they win.  They would still get the honor of winning.
>
> It is better than excluding them.

Yes, that would be a better solution than the current rule; this is a
not perfect, but I'm sure the foundation will improve the situation in
the future. :)

Regards
--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés (© Vincent Untz)