Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

Hi Tomeu,

That's a good suggest. We will add a new topic as you sugest in the website later:

Education & School Software
-Demostrate, develop and promote GNOME educational software for children.

Thanks,
Emily

Hmm, no specific topic about education? I think it is a very important
subject for GNOME and free software in general, and a specially
relevant opportunity in developing countries.

Companies whose business models are incompatible with free software
know that and are making efforts so children come out from school only
knowing about proprietary software, maybe something should be done
about it?

Regards,

Tomeu