Re: Starting the process for this year's Boston Summit

Hi,

Le mercredi 19 mai 2010, à 10:25 -0400, John Palmieri a écrit :
> The reasons for piggybacking the Plumbers conference is that a number
> of our fellow GNOMies will already be in Boston and we might get a few
> stragglers from other parts of the Linux stack to stop by and offer
> their perspective.

I lean towards keeping our usual date, but if moving to November can
help get more people that we'd want to have at the Summit (because it's
easier for companies, from a travel budget perspective), then it's a
different story.

Do we have any idea how many fellow GNOMies will go to the Plumbers
conference but not to Boston Summit, and who? (for example, based on
people who participated to the events last year)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.