Foundation IRC Meeting on Saturday, March 27th

Hi,

As discussed during the last IRC meeting of the Foundation, we're going
to hold another IRC meeting next Saturday:

        When: Saturday, March 27th, from 16:00 to 17:00 UTC
        Where: irc.gnome.org, #foundation

We'll discuss a plan to enable contributors living in Asia, Australia,
New Zealand, etc. to attend future meetings. Please send your thoughts
by mail for this if you won't be able to attend the meeting.

We had good feedback from the people who attended the previous meetings,
but we want to encourage even more people to join! This is a great
opportunity to discuss the topics you care about, or to get more
information from the Board if you think we're not communicating enough
on some topics ;-) The agenda of the meeting is really up to you!

So please add the agenda items you'd like to discuss to
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MembersAgenda
Your topics will automatically appear on the meeting page:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MeetingAgenda

For reference, the minutes of the last meeting are available at:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/IRC20100227

Thanks,

Vincent

--