Re: Membership Committee meeting minutes

Hi,

Le samedi 13 mars 2010, à 15:51 +0100, Andrea Veri a écrit :
> hi,
>
> the GNOME Membership Committee had its first meeting exactly two days
> ago (on 11/03/2010) and here they come all the meeting's details:

Thanks for sharing the minutes of this meeting! It's a good way to
advertize your work :-)

[...]

> * contact the Board of Directors and see if MC have autonomy to
>   change the number of vouchers required for an application. (and also
>   if we have the possibility to modify the foundation.gnome.org
>   website)

Yes, you can change the number of vouchers required for an application.

And generally, unless you break stuff, you should probabably feel free
to update the foundation website :-)

> * update the foundation.gnome.org website to make it more close to
>   how gnome.org looks like. (we will need the Website / Art team to
>   help us out a bit with this task) --> this needs to be forwarded to
>   the Board to check if their fine with this. (Bruno prepared a mail
>   already)

The wgo look and feel will change soon, though. I'm not sure it's worth
the effort to update foundation.gnome.org now to what will be old soon.

> * check with Tobias about elections scripts et all, this will be
>   discussed separately on our mailing list in the near future. (the
>   elections need to end before GUADEC in June / July)

The next board should be known (and confirmed) for July 1st, since the
current board has been elected for a period ending on June 30th.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.