Unsubscribing from GNOME's mailists

It is outrageous for a simple (but over a decade) GNOME user & believer
to read something like this on GNOME's mail lists.

>I don't know about "free software". Even after more than a decade it's
>still an alien term for me. I know it is "opensource" for as far as I'm
>concerned. And that's all I care about.
>(yes, I read most of FSF's webpages, it's still alien)

>(Mr Philip Van Hoof, Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:33:49 +0100)

I wish you all a good luck, i ll be waitin (as many others in my
country) for GNOME 3 release and offcourse I m sure that Stormy is more
than capable to lead the project into this decade (Lady allowed me to
say that i m thinking of you with respect everytime i send a print in my
HP machine)

Godspeed

Hercules Koroneos
Athens, Greece