Re: unsubscribing

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 14:41 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> I'm unsubscribing from foundation-list.
>
> Bye.

I don't think I'm the only one who's disturbed by the fact that multiple
Foundation members are leaving the list.  I've also seen similar
comments in #gnome-hackers from other Foundation members who have
unsubscribed.

I don't really want to start the conversation again that we had about
the Code of Conduct, but if our Foundation members are no longer
participating in the conversation for all the reasons we are currently
seeing, I think we need to find a solution quickly.

I don't know what that solution is without some knee jerk reactions, but
I just wanted to communicate my dismay in seeing long standing
Foundation members leave the list.

Paul