Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

Lefty,

2010/6/26 Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org>:
> Patryk seems to want to continue to pursue this discussion. I hadn't been
> planning to, after Sriram's message, but since there's an obvious
> interest...

This is not a Lefty vs Patryk debate nor a Lefty vs Richard debate.
Please stick to discussing the issues and not attacking people.

Your emails and your tone discourage other people from participating
in these discussions.

Please help us make the Foundation list a welcoming place to discuss
GNOME issues. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Stormy