Re: GNOME Foundation Board Elections Spring 2010 - Preliminary Results

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 02:33 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mercredi 16 juin 2010, à 01:57 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
> > Candidates in order of (first) votes received, with affiliations:
>
> May I suggest that, in the future, you don't put this list in the
> announcement since it's different from the results? It was a bit
> confusing at first (for me, at least) to have two different lists :-)
>
> [...]
>
> > If the results are not challenged, then the elected directors will be:
> >
> >       Brian Cameron
> >       Emily Chen
> >       Paul Cutler
> >       Og Maciel
> >       Germán Póo-Caamaño
> >       Andreas Nilsson
> >       Bastien Nocera
>
> Congratulations to Emily, Brian, Paul, Og, Germán, Andreas and Bastien!
> Diego, Jonh, Baris, Seif: I'm sure you'll find ways to contribute to the
> Foundation without being on the board!
Congratulations to the new Board members! I'm sure that you'll do a
great job this term.

I'll try to do my best to help on issues that I raised on my candidacy
statement, hope new board members will also support me on this and we'll
have some progress on them.

> > The Committee would like to thank all the voters and all the candidates.
>
> And thanks to the elections committee! :-)
Good job. Thanks to the committee.