Re: Some notes on GNOME Shell

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu sugarlabs org> wrote:

What about a community team that gives a place for these issues to be
discussed in more depth? Thinking of something like the marketing team
but with a mission such as "Make GNOME a great place where contribute"
and of course, not exclusive to the Shell, we have this same issue
everywhere.

Dunno, we have a gnome-love group which sort of has a similar charter.  Some projects need more love than others. :)

That same team could find ways to improve communication with
downstreams such as RH and Canonical.

I think most of those people are already involved.  Jorge, Paul and others are pretty engaged.

sri