Re: A few questions for the candidates

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 23:30 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I originally wanted to have some questions included in the list of
> questions sent by the membership committee, but I feel like waiting
> for
> Friday while the voting period is already opened is waiting a long
> time
> and I'm not being patient here :-)
>
> I apologize because some of those questions are most likely a bit
> easier
> to answer for people who are already on the board...

Hi Vincent,

10 questions is more than a few, I'm glad you were not treasurer this
year!

I just wanted to reply quick that I am traveling on business in Taiwan
and about to head out for the day and may not have an opportunity to
respond right away as I fly back first ting tomorrow as well.  As soon
as I can I will be happy to respond to your questions.

Thank you.

Paul