Re: FOSDEM Report

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hi,

  Hi Vincent,

> The GNOME presence at FOSDEM this year was quite good, and I believe
> things went (surprisingly ;-)) smoothly:

    Thanks for the nice summary. :)

>  + the beer event on Saturday evening was a good place to catch up with
>   GNOME friends.

   While that event is always awesome due to many GNOME developers
socializing but I couldn't help notice that there is always some
people missing in there. Whenever I've asked the missing people, they
complain about Claustrophobic atmosphere of the bar we do this. So
just one suggestion: Could we please do it some other place next year?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124