Re: New GNOME Foundation Members

Bruno Boaventura wrote at 08:31 (EST) on Thursday:
> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to present the new
> members:
> - Bradley M. Kuhn

Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> replied on Friday:
>> Why don't we ask the new members to give a short introduction
>> themselves?

I have served on the GNOME Advisory Board continuously since 2001 as a
representative of the Free Software Foundation.

My primary goal and task has been to keep the relationship between the
GNOME Foundation and FSF working smoothly.  It's admittedly not always
smooth, but when it's not, I'm usually the person trying to get everyone
working together well again.  Folks should always feel free to contact
me with any concerns about the GF/FSF relationship.

I've also been a resource to the GNOME community regarding licensing
questions and the like since 2001.

For the past two years, I've assisted off and on with the plans of
hiring a part time sysadmin at the GF.  (Paul Cutler recently posted
about this issue in another thread.)

Finally, I recently helped Vincent Untz and Michael Meeks draft some
documents about copyright assignment to assist the GNOME Foundation
Board in deciding the right copyright policies.  (Their decision making
process is ongoing.)
--

   -- bkuhn