2009 Annual Report - Help Needed

Hi all,

I know this is a bit off-topic for the desktop-devel list, but I wanted
to cast as wide a net as I could.

I'm looking for help in writing the 2009 Annual Report, especially with
articles about GUADEC, GNOME user groups, and hackfests.  If you're
interested in writing an article about your GUADEC experience or help in
recapping all the usergroup activities last year, the help is needed!

I'm also looking for pictures from GNOME events.

If you have any links to pictures, blog postings or want to help write
an article, please drop me an email at pcutler gnome org

Thanks!

Paul