Brief Introduction

On 02/11/2010 08:31 AM, Bruno Boaventura wrote:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to present the new members:

- Bradley M. Kuhn
- Holger Berndt
- Jim Evins
- Joanmarie Diggs
- Juan Jose Marin Martinez
- Scott Balneaves

Hello,
My name is Jim Evins. I am the creator of gLabels, a program for designing and printing labels and business cards, which I have been maintaining since 2001.

I am honored the be accepted as a GNOME foundation member. I look forward to extending my involvement in this community that has been the foundation for my own work for all these years. Thank you.

-Jim