Re: CENATIC Report on the International Status of Open Source Software 2010

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 07:55:33AM -0800, Lefty wrote:
> I agree. In fact, I'd like to see the full text of Mr. Stallman's
> essay on why software should be free included as well, so that readers
> will not be misled in any way, but will understand the full import of
> this distinction.
>
> I especially enjoy the discussion of how software developers are
> grossly overpaid and should be satisfied with making a "mere living"
> so as to recapture the joy of accomplishment inherent in their work.

I don't like such a discussion on foundation-list. Consider your
foundation-list moderation bit to be set as a result[1].

--
Regards,
Olav

[1] Recommended behaviour (aside from moderators) is to sometimes ignore
or reply privately.