Re: CENATIC Report on the International Status of Open Source Software 2010

I agree. In fact, I'd like to see the full text of Mr. Stallman's essay on why software should be free included as well, so that readers will not be misled in any way, but will understand the full import of this distinction.

I especially enjoy the discussion of how software developers are grossly overpaid and should be satisfied with making a "mere living" so as to recapture the joy of accomplishment inherent in their work.

__
Sent from my Steve-Phone