Expense Report of Beijing GNOME Users Group in 2010

Hi all,

This is the yearly expense report of Beijing GNOME Users Group in 2010.

Beijing GNOME Users Group is growing year by year. We organized monthly meeting and other big events like SFD event. We got good support from local companies like SC2C, Oracle China, Intel Beijing, and Google China etc. They sponsored the venue, food and drinks,  gifts for our meetings.

Attach is the expense report for Beijing GNOME Users Group in the year 2010. See more details from the attachment.
Generally:

Balance from last year: 5,894.61 CNY ( 885.07 USD)
Incoming : 635 CNY (95.37 USD )
Expense : 2,239 CNY (336.26 USD )

The balance: 5,894.61 +  635 - 2,239 =  4,290.61 CNY. (About 644.24 USD )

We plan to use this budget to building Beijing GNOME Users Group in the next  years, like organize events, maintain the domain name, pay for the venue or food for future events when needed.

Thanks,
Emily