Re: Foundation IRC Meeting on Saturday, April 24th

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 07:11 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

>         When: Saturday, April 24th, from 00:00 to 01:00 UTC

> ... To make sure you don't miss it,
> you can find your local time for the meeting:
> [some website]

You may be interested in an itty-bitty app called Slashtime which has a
"meeting mode" which can nicely do this sort of thing. A screenshot of
it showing the above meeting time is attached :)

It's packaged in Gentoo:
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/app-misc/slashtime

and for Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/~java-gnome/+archive/ppa

It lives here:
http://research.operationaldynamics.com/projects/slashtime/

++

After all the trouble to get the meeting on a rotation, I would be
co-ordinating an office move during the one that's +1000 friendly.
{sigh}

AfC
Sydney