Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 11/25/2009 05:13 PM, Andy Wingo wrote:
It's only IRC and DDL that are really the outliers, it seems, and there
there is enough social pressure, combined with ignore/kill lists, that I
don't really see all the fuss.

And foundation list? Just saying each maintainer should solve this on their own does not make the problem go away, it just puts the burden on multiple people. And then when those maintainers fail to react, the issue typically escalates to the board, and we're back to square 1 again. So, however we solve this, it's good to solve it on the foundation level once.

behdad