Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:19:05 -0500
On 11/25/2009 05:13 PM, Andy Wingo wrote:
It's only IRC and DDL that are really the outliers, it seems, and there
there is enough social pressure, combined with ignore/kill lists, that I
don't really see all the fuss.
And foundation list? Just saying each maintainer should solve this on their
own does not make the problem go away, it just puts the burden on multiple
people. And then when those maintainers fail to react, the issue typically
escalates to the board, and we're back to square 1 again. So, however we
solve this, it's good to solve it on the foundation level once.
] [Thread Prev