Re: New GNOME Foundation members

Il giorno Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:09:44 -0300
Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com> ha scritto:

> Hello everybody!
>
> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to present the new
> members:
>
> - Andrea Veri
> - Fabio Esteban Durán Verdugo
>
> If your name is on the list above, you're welcome!!! Feel embraced!
> Being part of GNOME Foundation you're contributing more with GNOME.
>
> If you aren't on the list, and you are close of one of them, please
> say "Welcome to GNOME Foundation" and embrace them.
>
> At your service,
>
> Bruno Boaventura
> GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

thanks a lot to Bruno and Pedro for the hard work you put in processing
the GNOME Foundation's queue.

Another big 'thank you' goes to Jordi Mallach, Sjoerd Simons and to
Sebastien Bacher, who supported my application and made this dream
become true.

/me goes to party now!

Andrea