Re: What do you think of the foundation?

/me puts board hat on

Sometimes a little nudge is all we need :).

The story behind the minutes is that when Luis ran for board and was elected and named himself secretary, the rest of us were thinking "hurray, we have a dedicated person taking notes and publishing them." But I think we all agree that we made better use of the limited time Luis had to spend on board duties while working towards graduation. And the rest of didn't pick it up. So for most meetings, someone took notes and sent them to the others for review. But no one went back to incorporate the comments and publicize them.

For next term, Luis suggests not having a dedicated note-taker, but everyone working using gobby or other collaboration tools to take notes during meetings, and send it to public immediately after the meetings. Now that's a model that should work.

Cheers,
behdad