Re: What do you think of the foundation?
- From: BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- Cc: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: What do you think of the foundation?
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:29:12 +0200
2009/5/29 Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>:
> The problem would be that this was possible. However, let me quote you
> the bottom of planet.gnome.org:
> - Planet GNOME is a window into the world, work and lives of GNOME
> - hackers and contributors.
> - Blog entries aggregated on this page are owned by, and represent the
> - opinion of the author.
> I'd agree that the last paragraph should probably go to the top of the
> page, to make it more clear. And perhaps we should make it bold too.
Is planet.gnome.org managed by the Foundation? I thought that site
still was Jeff Waugh's baby.
] [Thread Prev