Re: Questions for the candidates - let's start the discussion(s)

Hi,

Brian Cameron wrote:
I think it is easier to maintain the answers there if that is okay.

One of the things I've liked in the past is the right to reply - a candidate answers a question, and someone bounces back with a follow-up or another candidate manifests his disagreement, and a debate ensues.

That kind of thing can't happen in a wiki.

I would really prefer the membership team to cut down the list of questions to between 5 and 10, and have everything happen on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary