Re: Questions for the candidates - let's start the discussion(s)

The final list of candidates for the upcoming elections is available here:

http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2009/candidates.html

We will now start a series of discussions amongst the candidates.
Thanks to all the people who participated by submitting their questions!

This year's list of questions is a bit longer than in previous
elections. However, with a longer list, we hope to cover all of the
questions our community has in just one thread and one list. We ask
you to answer as many as you can.

Without further ado, let's begin the discussion.

Thanks for doing this.  My answers to these questions can be found on
my Wiki candidate page:

  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Elections2009/BrianCameron

I think it is easier to maintain the answers there if that is okay.

Brian