Agenda items for GUADEC meetings?

Hi all,

I guess everybody knows that during GUADEC, there'll be a face-to-face
board meeting and also the Foundation AGM [1] :-)

We're working on an agenda for both meetings, but since those are two
really important meetings, we want to make sure that all topics that
people feel are relevant will get discussed.

So if you have anything you'd like to see in the agenda, please reply
here, to the board or to any board member.

Thanks!

Vincent

[1] Annual General Meeting, where the Board talks about what was done in
the past year and about plans. And where everybody can ask questions, of
course!

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.