Re: One other question for the candidates

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 22:34 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Here's a question that I would like the candidates to answer.
>
> What do you think GNOME should do to support the
> broader cause of free/libre software,
> and the freedom of computer users?

On the technical front, GNOME should work/continue/improve on the
current GOALS, GNOME 3, User experience etc.  In general, GNOME should
work towards free desktop standards and should continue/aim at providing
a free software based complete-desktop-stack for the users.

-Srini.