Re: One other question for the candidates

On 06/09/2009 10:34 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
Here's a question that I would like the candidates to answer.

What do you think GNOME should do to support the
broader cause of free/libre software,
and the freedom of computer users?

I see one thing GNOME should *continue* to do: improve the awesome user experience, while still expanding the user base and maintaining GNOME status of Free/Libre Software.

I think today, when it comes to GNOME, it is the applications that matters. There is no doubt that GNOME is Free Software, but what matters to the users is to get things done, more than anything else.

Hub