Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

I made an accusation against Apple which was false, so I owed an
apology.  Being misunderstood, falsely accused, and vilified by some
does not in my view mean I owe an apology.  Instead I took steps to
avoid similar misunderstandings.

Your words impute spurious negative emotions to the events:

     have been unable to come up with one for those of us who
    were too dumb to be able to adequately comprehend your humor at the Gran
    Canaria Desktop Summit.

"Unable to come up with" and "too dumb" are your own additions,
which clearly were not present in the events themselves.

Imputing negative emotions creates an added obstacle to resolving any
issue.  Thus, the draft GNOME Code of Conduct is wise to ask people
not to do so.