Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 11/25/2009 02:07 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

To make the discussion more practical, lets take one real incident of
the past: Murray's blog re Jeff. It did not include vulgar language. It
did include exaggerations that turned into libel. Now how does any
proposed solution deal with that?

It was pointed out to me that I may come across as taking sides here and accusing one side of wrong-doing. I want to clarify that I did not intend that. My sole purpose of bringing this up was for the sake of driving the discussion. I did not want to get into who's right or who's wrong, and hence this correction.

behdad