Re: Extended deadline for GUADEC's travel sponsorship applications

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
> Dear hackers,
>
> The deadline to apply for travel sponsorship in order to attend to
> GUADEC has been extended.  Applications will be received until April 30,
> 2009, 19:00 UTC.
>
> Instructions about the process can be read at
> http://live.gnome.org/Travel

Summer of Code students have started inquiring about GUADEC travel
sponsorship, though very very few of them are Foundation members.
Since I won't be attending GUADEC, I wasn't really on top of the
deadlines.  :-/

Should they follow the same process to apply for sponsorship, with the
same deadlines?  The "community bonding" period has just started and
we're still getting them all rounded up on the list, etc.

Thanks for any advice,
Sandy