Re: Advisory Board changes?

Hi,

Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> Haven't seen this brought up yet, so thought I'd ask (out if curiosity
> mainly)...
>
> Since the recent Intel aquisition of OpenedHand, there now is in
> essence two entries for Intel in the Advisory Board.

In terms of precedence, when HP and Compaq merged, HP/Compaq ended up
with one representative on the advisory board.

> But, just to be clear, could we get some sort of statement about this
> either from the Board of Directories or from the companies involved?

I imagine that OpenedHand will continue to contribute for the rest of
the year, and will leave the advisory board at the end of the year, with
(as Luis said) regular cameos when it's useful.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary