Re: Software relicensing, how is it done ?

I know, it is stupid to reply to your own comment, but I forced  myself
to read the entire thread and I think I understand what is going on.

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 19:12 -0400, Sergey Panov wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 02:36 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Richard M. Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> > > Why do you want to relicense Glade under the GNU Lesser GPL?
> > > The current license, the GNU GPL, seems more appropriate since
> > > it prevents the release of non-free extensions of Glade.
> > ..., making the glade core available under LGPL
> > in my understanding will allow people to use that library in a
> > commercial IDE,
>
>  I am confused here - I was 100% sure libglade is LGPL. That means one
> can develop non-GPL application with Glade GUI designer.

Which proprietary IDE we are talking about?
The list is much shorter than the list of free IDE. The <<support by>,
<<or appearance of new>> propitiatory IDE with Glade support is going to
be very bad PR for Gtk+ and Gnome. At least, I will be much more in
peace with my company "Qt only" policy.